Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Late Night Again & RAK Card...

I don't know why I stay up so late!!! Maybe b/c it's the only real time I have to stamp, but I should definately be in bed by now. I have to get up every morning @ 545am to get to work on time. Let's just say on nights like these when I don't want to stop stamping...it's hard for me to get out of bed!!! :D

Ok, now that I have rambled on I can get to the card!!! I made two cards using my new Gardenbella stamp with the Two Scoops Basic Grey papers. Pretty simple card, but not sure they are the best that I have done. I used my coloring pencils to color Bella, but I don't really think these go all that well with this paper. These are the only colors I had, so I had to make it work. I hope those receiving them will like them!!! Well off to bed I go!!! See you back here tomorrow!!! :D



Stamps: Gardenbella & Say It With Style (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & Twilight (CTMH) Paper: White Daisy, Baby Pink & Twilight CS (CTMH), Two Scoops DP (Basic Grey)
Other: Two Scoops Buttons (Basic Grey), Just Blooms (CTMH), Swiss Dots CB, Pop Dots, Rick Rack (Martha Stewart)

Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute cards Jenn, are these the ones for my RAK challenge? The link didn't work for me. I must get to bed too, I get up at 5:30am!

Laurel said...

Ok I have them then. I'll post later who wins! Did I order anything??? Yes I sure did, it is going to be like Christmas as I ordered quite a bit, and I have a Bella order coming in!

Jessie/knightrone said...

We will see if this works or not!!! I left you three comments the other day, and they got bounced back to my email, so strange!!! Love your cards, they are so super cute!! Love that paper too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I just checked and I guess they did post!!! Love your work!!

Laurel said...

Ok Jenn you are the only one who participated! Way to go. Send me your address and I will mail a little goodie out to you.

Carolina said...

Love the dp with the embossed cb background...Love the way you did the sentiment too!