Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #14

Hello...I can't believe we are one day closer till Friday!!! Where did this week go?!?! Well I promised you something new so here it is. This card is for Marjorie's Color Challenge #14. The colors for this challenge were Vineyard Berry, Hollyhock, Ocean and Topiary. I think this is my favorite color challenge so far, the colors were great together...who knew!!! :D


I just love the new stamp of the month set Life's a Jungle!!! It's super cute and I am sure you will be seeing more cards with this set!!! I love the new Spot on Backgrounds set. I used the small polka dot backgroud for my card base and I also used one of the backgrounds for the hippo. It's a short post today as I am just heading out the door to go to work. Thanks for stopping by!!! :D

Stamps: Spot on Backgrounds, Life's a Jungle, & Say It With Style (CTMH) Paper: White Daisy, Vineyard Berry, Hollyhock, Topiary, & Ocean CS (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance Black Graphite Ink, Hollyhock & Ocean (CTMH) Other: Marvy Scallop Circle Punch, Marvy Circle Punch, Hollyhock Brads (CTMH), Pop Dots, Paper Piercer



Have a Fabulous Day!!!!


6 comments:

Carla said...

Jenn, this a a really great card! I love the little details, like the brad and the pennant. The stamps is just darling, too!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I might have to get the background stamps now...you and Marjorie are bad influences on me, lol. Love the card and have a great day!

Sparks

gillyflower said...

ohh love this
love the cute hippo and the colour combination is gorgeous
gill

Marjorie said...

Too cute!! I love how you used the bigger background on the hippo and your cute flag tag for the sentiment :D I haven't used that background yet and am now going to have to try it! Thanks for playing dearie!!

Carolina said...

So darling...love how you stameped that cute little guy on dp and the way you attached your sentiment is just so clever!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the blue hippo!! I just may have to get this set now!