Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Under The Weather...

Good evening everyone...I hope your Tuesday was great!!! I stayed home today because I didn't feel well. I've been running a low grade fever, my body just aches and I feel very nauseated. I pretty much slept ALL DAY LONG!!! So I don't have any new work to show you but I do have this card that I got from Carolina. She is super sweet, has an awesome blog and creates some fantastic cards and alterable items. She knew I had just gotten a new camera recently and she sent me this super adorable Bella card...and I love it!!!! :D This card just SHINES!!! She used some metallic cs and also added some glitter. I love how she stamped the bella in white ink onto black cs...it just makes her pop! And I love the hardware she used...it's just fab!!! So thanks for thinking of me Carolina...you are too kind!!! Well I hope I get to feeling better...my new order from CTMH arrived today and I have lots of goodies to play with as well as Marjorie's Color Challenge!!! :D



Have a Fabulous Evening!!! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!
I hope you feel better soon!! I miss your artwork....(get busy lol)
The card your friend made for you is very cute!!
BTW what kind of camera did you get? I'm in the market for a new one myself...any help or suggestions will be helpful.
I can't wait to see what you create with your new ctmh goodies!

Thanks,

Jessie/knightrone said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Stacy said...

Super cool card! Can't wait to see new creations when you start feeling better!

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh I really really like that. I love the white with black. beautiful