Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day & Blogger Award...

ETA: So Stacy asked me what book I was reading so here ya' go! One of my favorite authors is Emily Giffin & her latest book is "Love The One You're With". Everytime I have read one of her books I have read them in one day...I just can't seem to put them down!!! The other three books she has written are Something Borrowed, Something Blue & Baby Proof. So read these if you haven't, you will love them.

Hey there, I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend! Mine has been good, we went to my SIL's b-day party on Saturday night and came back home yesterday afternoon! On Friday I found a new book at Target by my favorite author and I just had to get it! I was so happy...I have been carrying this book with me everywhere I go, finding time to read wherever I can. I am almost done, I probably have less than 50 pages to read. So today we are going over to my dad's house, he is going to BBQ and we are going to hang out by his pool and I will probably finish my book there! So today should be fun and very relaxing!

Well lookey what I got! Mel sent me this Kreativ Blogger Award! She is so nice and super sweet for sending me this! I love creating and blogging and get so much inspiration from all the bloggers out there...it's so much fun!!! :D So now I am going to pass this on to Sparkle, Carolina, Jena, Laurel, & Marjorie!!! These ladies are all so very talented and I must say that I am always stalking their blog for inspiration!!! LOL!!! :D There I said it...I am a blog stalker!!! :D Well take care and I am hoping that I get to create sometime b/f the day is over!!!




Have a Fabulous Day!!!! :D

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Hey thanks for the award. I stalk your blog daily looking for some great ideas! Keep 'em coming!

Stacy said...

So I've got to know, what is the book? :-) Great card in the previous post!

Stacy said...

I knew it! I LOVE her books too! I don't have the new one yet, but I so need to run out and get it. :-)

Jena said...

Ah, thanks, I stalk your blog, too ;-) I simply love all of the inspiration out there! Sorry I was a little slow getting over here - still trying to catch up after this weekend.