Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Polka Dot Thank You...

I so needed some Thank You cards so I made this easy and simple card so I could mass produce it! The paper is from Making Memories and even though the color doesn't seem right in the photo, the top paper is like a light blue, but the picture makes it look green. I loved this Polka Dot paper when I saw the Making Memories Mat Stack and to tell you the truth that's the only reason why I bought it! Do you ever do that?!?! I'm so guilty!!! Besides the paper, my next favorite thing is the banner and the jumbo brad!!! I just love these jumbo brads...looks like I will need to buy some more!!! I made this card so it will fit in a standard envie. So don't worry about the banner getting messed up...because it fits perfect!!! So the trick to mass production is making your cards simple and easy, and you'll have all your cards done in no time!!! :D Stay tuned for Sparkle's Bella Color Challenge, I'm sure it will be fabulous!!! :D

Stamps: From Me To You (CTMH) Paper: Making Memories Mat Stack, Black CS & White Daisy CS (CTMH) Ink: Cranberry (CTMH) Accents: Making Memories Jumbo Brad



Have A Fabulous Day!!! :D

5 comments:

craftyb said...

Hi Jennifer...I love the spotty paper...but then I'm a red fan BIG TIME!! I really like this card...so simple but effective! bx

Anonymous said...

Simple but super cute! I love the colors together and the overall simplicity of it all. TFS! It's awesome!

Stacey said...

Ooh love it, really retro! Must be the polka dots! ~x~

Carolina said...

Jenn, this is just beyond adorable!!! Gorgeous color combo and love how you made it so the banner doesn't get messed up...so smart of ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the card...and I'm right there with ya on the paper. :)