Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Changito...

So do you like my little Changitos?!?!?! I was at Hobby Lobby this weekend and had a 40% of coupon and decided that I needed it, so I got it! I had gone earlier in the week and was gonna get it, but put it back. And I got really scared when I went back Saturday because I couldn't find it at first and was kicking myself for putting it back. But after much searching through the wooden stamps section I found it...WHEW!!! :D I think they are super cute and I just love that big heart balloon they are holding...oh so cute!!! :D

This card is pretty big and I'm not even sure about the dimensions, but I love it!!! I used my new My Minds Eye paper called Wild Asparagus that I got earlier in the week, I just love the polka dots and plaid together! I stamped my image with Brilliance Graphite Black Ink and colored it using my copics. I added some liquid glass to my balloon because I wanted some shine too it, it looks great in real life. Another pretty simple layout and I added some brads and ribbon for embellishment. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great Monday and stayed tuned for Marjorie's Color Challenge later!!! :D

Stamps: Changitos (Stampendous) & From Me to You (CTMH) Paper: My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus & Hollyhock & White Daisy CS (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & Copics Accents: White Daisy Bigger Brads & Liquid Glass (CTMH), Ribbon (American Crafts) & 3-D Foam Squares



Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

11 comments:

Ramsey said...

So cute! I love the green bow!

Sandra T. said...

Those changitos remind me of my 2 changitos here at home. My boys are 6 & 5. They have been complete monkeys this summer. Great card!!!

Stacy said...

Great card! So glad you got a deal on that stamp. It is so cute. :-)
Ths colors are so soft, and perfect for the sweetness of the card.

Vicki said...

hehehe!!! I love this Jenn, aren't those monkeys sooo cute 'n' cheeky. Glad you were able to find the stamp after much searching. I think I have learned my lesson now and always try to get things when I see them, as I have missed out so much in the past.

When you get chance, pop over to my blog, there's a little something waiting for you to collect. xx vicki xx

Jena said...

Cute! Love the paper!

Hope said...

This is just darling! I love the colors!

mel4christ said...

I love all the cards you've added this week. They are just beautiful. I wish I could find the time to work on all the things in my head, but for now I am very happy to see your beautiful creations!

Stacey said...

So so cute and even better knowing that you got 40% off! You lucky girl you ;o)

Tickle Me Pink said...

Oh they are too too cute!!! I love the paper too!

Carolina said...

What an adorable changito card...these little guys have been on my list...you make them so tempting!

Barb W said...

Isn't that just the cutest pair of monkeys ever? Pretty colors on this card! YOU are the color MASTER! That touch of spring green with the ribbon is fabulous! TFS ;D