Tuesday, June 3, 2008

RAK's

Hello!!! I hope your day went well, my was busy as usual. Sorry I don't have any work to show you, but hopefully I will have something to show you tomorrow. But I do have to show you some mail I got today!!! I was super excited when I opened it up. Melanie sent this to me for stamping some Bella images for her. Isn't she so SWEET!!! :) I loved this card when she posted it on her blog and I now I have it...I absolutely love it!!! The pic does not do it justice, the cardstock is so shimmery and the ribbon is so YUM! :D I also got some Prima flowers, some sparkle thingys, ribbon and then she stamped me some images of cupcakes and sentiments!!! How awesome is that!!! :D I love it all and I can't wait to use it Mel, thanks so much!!! :D Stop by Mel's blog and look at all her creations, you will love them!!! :D Well off to the mall to look for some sunglasses and then run around town. We are going camping this weekend and we still need to get some stuff so that is what I will be doing tonight. Take care and thanks for stopping by!!! :D




Have a Fabulous Evening!!! :D

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Ooohhh... lucky you, can't wait to see what you do with it all!

Jena said...

Fun goodies!

I hope you have fun camping this weekend!

Kariberry said...

The card is so adorable!! But the goodies you get to play with look like alot of fun. Enjoy :)