Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bella Sketch Challenge #36...

Hey there! I finally had a chance to complete the Bella Sketch Challenge over the weekend. I flipped my sketch on the side and I guess I actually didn't follow the sketch too well since I didn't place my sentiment on the side. But I didn't have any room for it so I just stamped it on my image...hope that's OK! :D I just love this Funky Clothesline stamp from Stamping Bella, and will you look at that bright colored lingerie, its so funky!!! {LOL!!!}

I stamped my image using Brilliance Graphite Black ink onto White Daisy CS. I colored it with my copics and then matted it onto some Sweet Leaf and Petal Textured CS. I then put it aside to work on my base. I got this new paper from Basic Grey called Euphoria. I wasn't too sure about it when I picked it up, but I do love it now! :D My base is Petal TCS and then I layered a piece of Sweet Leaf TCS and then my dp on top of that! I then used my Circle Scalloped Punch to make my circle image in the corner out of Crystal Blue TCS. After I pop dotted my image on my card I felt like it needed something else, so I added some pink pearls to each corner of my image, I think it adds a nice touch! Thanks for stopping by today and stay tuned for Marjorie's Color Challenge!!! :D


Stamps: Funky Clothesline & Let's Hang Out (Stamping Bella) Paper: Petal, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy CS (CTMH) & Basic Grey Euphoria Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & Copic Markers Accents: Pink Pearls (Kaiserscrapbook), 3-Foam Circles, & Scalloped Circle Punch (Paper Studio)



Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

10 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

This card is sooo cute! The image and sentiment are great :)

Stacey said...

I LOVE these stamps! What a fab design and colour scheme?! I'm due an undies shopping trip soon - bet I can't find anything as lovely as these gorgeous specimens! ~x~

Carolina said...

Just adorable Jenn - love the clothesline image and your coloring is just so fun!!!

Ramsey said...

Once again a great card by Jenn! I love the new Basic Grey too! Your colors match so well!

Kariberry said...

Adorable!!! Good Morning!

Vicki said...

Hiya Jenn, how ya doin.

This card is fabby, just love the image and sentiment, hehehe!!! xx vicki xx

Anonymous said...

This is great, Jenn! Love the coloring and the dp you've chosen. What a fun card!

Barb said...

Cute, cute, cute! The image is darling and your card is the cutest! I love the colors and that touch of pink with the pearls...fabulous! TFS

Kim Burmeister said...

I am loving all your card sentiments. Another awesome card!

Jena said...

Fun! Love that image - too cute - great colors, too - TFS!