Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BFF Blogging Award...

Stacey was so sweet to send me this little award...isn't it cute?!?!? :D Stacey always leaves me the sweetest comments on my blog. She does some awesome work so go check out her blog...she's just fab!!! :D


The rules of this award are slightly different from the usual......

1. Only 5 people are to be nominated.

2. 4 out of the 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. 1 has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So lets see...I don't like having to nominate a certain amount people. Everyone out there does a great job leaving comments and supporting one another in their crafting!!! But I've decided on these 5 ladies because no matter what they are always leaving just the most amazing comments on my blog and I really do appreciate them!!! So this cutesy little award goes to Laurel, Stacy, Ramsey , Carolina & Barb. And thanks to EVERYONE who takes time to leave comments on my blog, they are much appreciated!!!!! :D


Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

3 comments:

Barb said...

Jenn! OMGoodness! What a sweetie you are to nominate me for this award! I love the look of this one, I haven't seen it before. Very, very nice of you! As you know, I just love your blog and your creations with the Bella's are just charming, so I send this award right back at ya'! Thanks again!~Barb

Sandra said...

Cute credit card!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend Jen!

Carolina said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for nominating me...I haven't forgotten and will for sure be posting it on my blog tomorrow - hugs!!!