Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

So today is finally my birthday...whohoo!!! :D I also have to give a shout out to my brother Jon and sister Jean for it is their birthdays as well so...Happy Birthday guys...love you!!! :D I received some fabulous cards & goodies from some fellow blogging buddies. I was so suprised and wasn't expecting anything and when I went to the mailbox I couldn't wait to get inside to open my packages up!!! :D

This first card is from Stacy, a fellow CTMH sister and just the sweetest person I know! :D I absolutely love the card she made for me and love the flowers that were inside!!! Thanks so much Stacy!!! :D


This second card and little goodies are from Carolina! Let me tell you, I was so happy to receive this super cute card!!! I loved it when she posted it on her blog and to now have it in my little hands it's even more beautiful in person! :D I love all the details that went into this card...Thanks so much Carolina!!! :D


And not only did Carolina send me the card, but she also sent me this cupcake box of goodies!!! Carolina must have been reading my mind. I have seen this cute little box at Michaels for some time now, but just have resisted buying it. I was even in Michaels the other day and had it in my basket, but still walked out of the store without it!!! LOL!!! Well now I have it and I am so super happy...it's so cute!!! And Carolina also filled it with some SEI buttons and some Lime Green, Baby Blue & Platinum Stickles!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me Carolina, you're such a gem! :D


And last but certainly not least I got a card and some goodies from Carla! Carla sent me this beautiful box that she made...it's just so gorgeous!!! And look at that awesome card...I just love all the beautiful details and bright colors!!! She also sent me some tags, some cat eyes, pearls and a glue pen and some dew drops!!! How lucky am I?!?! Thanks so much for thinking of me Carla, that was super sweet of you!!!! :D


So tonight I am off to have dinner with some girlfriends as my husband had to leave this morning for a business trip to Kentucky and he'll be gone till Friday morning! But he did take me out to dinner last night to celebrate my birthday and bought me a beautiful watch...I love it so much!!! :D If I can get a pic later I'll post it! :D Take care and thanks for stopping by!!! :D



Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!!!!! I'd love to send you a birthday snail mail greeting so shoot me your address :) May your birthday be filled with FABulous stamps!

Stacy said...

"Happy, Happy Birthday to you!"
Enjoy your day!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Jenn
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time. Looks like you've had some scrummy goodies and cards for your special day. Luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Sincerely,Sonja said...

Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY!!

Sincerely,
Sonja

Laurel said...

Wow, lucky you! You deserve it for all of your wonderful comments on blogs.

BTW before my trip I sent something to you (in fact I sent it at the beginning of July - can't believe it is not there!!!)

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!! Hope you have a fantastic day full of happiness and joy!!!!!!!!!
Sandra

Paper doll said...

Happy Birthday Jen, hope you had a fantastic day!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Jenn! sorry I'm a day late but hope you had a really great day. You've got some lovely goodies so I bet you had a great day :o) ~x~

Jena said...

Happy (late) birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day - and how fun it must be to be a triplet!

Have a great week, too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Happy Birthday to you...hope it was fabulous!! Isn't Carolina the sweetest!!

The Crafty Den said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer, hope you had a fab day. Lots of love, Denise x

jo said...

A belated Very Happy Birthday Jenn! So sorry I missed it but looks like you had a fab day.

Carolina said...

So glad you got your goodies! Like a bit dork I put your label on Carla's box and so glad she contacted me to let me know so we could figure it all out. In a way it was a happy mistake because you got even more birthday goodies - woo hoo! Hope you had a wonderful day and can't wait to see the watch - I love watches!