Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thinking of you...

Good morning sunshine! :D I am well rested today, just what I needed...to go to bed early! :D My card today is using the CTMH Stamp of the Month called Jungle Life. Out of all the SOTM's for this catty, this is my absolute fave!!! :D I just love all the sweet images and sentiments...too cute! :D Pretty simple LO and I'm just in love with it!!! :D The polka dot dp is from the Caprice Level 2 paper pack. I colored my image with my copics added a few brads and pop dotted him onto my base! Easy peasy and didn't take long to create. I love when that happens, don't you?!?!? We'll I need to finish getting ready for work, hope you have a great day!!! Just one more day till the holiday weekend...can't wait!!! :D

Stamps: Life's a Jungle & Say It in Style (CTMH) Paper: Caprice Level 2, Honey CS, Crystal Blue & Chocolate CS (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copic Markers & Chocolate & Crystal Blue Ink (CTMH) Accents: Chocolate Grograin & Pewter Brads (CTMH), Clear Copic Spica Glitter Pen & 3-D Foam Squares



Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

Love this card! 1st...I love polka dots! 2nd...one of my favorite colors is brown!(actually pink and brown, but if it's polka dots and brown I love it too!)

Lori said...

Jenn,
This is so cute. Love that paper with him.
Hugs,
Lori