Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello Fabby...

Good evening, almost early Saturday morning! Sorry it's been a while since I posted something new, but I definitely have something cute and new today! Laurel sent me this sweet Fabby image from Stamping Bella, isn't she just the cutest?!?! I knew I wanted to use this color combo and my Creative Cafe papers from CTMH when I saw this image...she's so cute!!! :D My card is a standard piece of Chocolate CS that I ran through my CB using the Spots and Dots folder. I cut a strip of Creative Cafe dp and layered it onto a piece of Blush CS and taped it down the middle of my base. I then colored my image with my copic markers and layered Fabby onto some Baby Pink, Chocolate & Sweet Leaf CS. I then added a silver brad to each corner and one prima flower on the top left corner. Super cute card, eh?!?! Well that's it for tonight folks. I made another card tonight, but I can't get a great pic, the colors are off . I have a unit meeting tomorrow so I better get to bed now!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!! :D

Stamps: Fabby (Stamping Bella) & Say It In Style (CTMH) Paper: Creative Cafe & Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Blush, Baby Pink and White Daisy CS (CTMH) Ink: Chocolate (CTMH) & Copic Markers Accents: Silver Brads (Paper Studio), Pink Prima Flower, CB Spots & Dots & Foam Cirlces


Have a Fabulous Evening!!! :D

10 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! Love it!!

jonisart said...

SUPER cute image! Love that hair:-)

Laurel said...

Well done Jenn! I love Fabby! I guess great minds think alike I just used her with Cocoa Cafe too!

BTW, how do you include links in your text of your post?

i'm with the band said...

Adorable!

Carolyn said...

These are adorable cards. I love the papers & color choices... hee hee. Nice job!

Stacey said...

Such a cool stamp and, as ever, I love this colour combo ~x~

Barb said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I love the colors and that image is the cutest! That's how I feel when I see the UPS guy walking toward my house! LOL! TFS

Jena said...

She is just so cute and I love her with those colors! I love that paper and will be sad when I run out - if I can get myself to use it, that is!

jo said...

Great card!! Love the colours you've used.

Kisha said...

ok help! Where oh where oh where is this stamp on the Bella site? I looked everywhere and must be blind!

I want it! LOL

Kisha