Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #40...

Happy Friday!!! Well I had some free time last night so I decided to work on the Bella color challenge. Sparkle chose the colors Black, Autumn Terracotta, Heavenly Blue & Kiwi. I only looked at the color challenge once and thought that Breeze was in there, but it wasn't and I only realized that once the card was already made. But I didn't have Heavenly Blue or Kiwi anyway so I used Breeze and Citrus Leaf instead...hope that's ok!!! :D I used one of my newest stamps that has yet to see ink...I-Wish-I-Looked-So-Good-On- A-Bike-Abella (whew...that was long). I think she is just super cute and thought should would looked great in these colors.

I colored my bella with my copics and added some sparkle to her with my Copic Spica Glitter Pen. I then used my mat pack to pierce around the whole image and layered her on a piece of Citrus Leaf CS. I did color her bike and little White Daisy flower with my blender pen and Kiwi ink pad. I then added some black pearls and a blue prima and white daisy flower with a black brad. Next I went to work on my base which is pretty simple. It a 5" x 10" piece of Bazzil Bling Black Tie CS folded in half. I just love the shimmer this CS gives...so sparkly!!! :D Then I added a strip of Breeze CS and Autumn Terracotta that I ran through my CB using the Bloomin Dots folder and placed it in the center of the card. Layered my image on top with some foam circles and tada!!!! Well I hope everyone has a Rockin Friday!!! :D Can't wait till the work day is over so I can come home and stamp!!! :D LOL!!! :D


Stamps: I wish I looked so good on a bike abella (Stamping Bella) Paper: Bazzil Bling Black Tie CS and Breeze, Autumn Terracotta, White Daisy and Citrus Leaf CS (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics & Citrus Leaf Ink Pad (CTMH) Accents: Primas, White Daisy Just Blooms (CTMH), CB Bloomin Dots, Mat Pack, Black Pearls (Kaiserscrapbook), Black Brad (Paper Studio), Clear Copic Spica Glitter Pen & Blender Pen



Have a Fabulous Day!!! :D

7 comments:

Ramsey said...

Great card! Love the coloring and the stamp!

Stacey said...

Yes - I really do wish I looked that good on a bike!

Fab card, love your embossing. Isn't Bazzill Bling the best?!

Have a fab weekend Mrs D ~x~

Kim's Life said...

Very cute card!!! You did great!

Carolyn said...

Cute cards Jenn!!! I loved your little comment about Bass Pro Shop. {Look at it as an investment in time}. You may have to take him into a scrap book store with yoU. {for a long time} LOL

Jena said...

She is just too cute. I do wish I looked so good on a bike ;-) Love the colors, even though it's not the original challenge - they look great together!

Laurel said...

Wow, another great Bella card!

Barb said...

You know...you can make a girl have a real 'Bella-ache'! Man! I love the way you color! Your Bella cards ROCK! Thanks so much for sharing them.