Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet Birthday Card...

Hey there!!! First off I just want to thank everyone who had me in their prayers and to let everyone know that the storm missed us and all we got was some rain and wind...nothing too bad...so everyone is safe! :D My husband and I were able to stay home from work today due to the bad weather...so I have just been catching up on my sleep...LOL!!!

Ok...now onto this super cute birthday card I received from the very sweet Amy Tsuruta. Have you seen her blog?!?!?! Well if not you should check her out, I just love her simple and clean designs...just very pretty!!! :D Thanks Amy for the sweet card and the sweet message inside...I really appreciate it!!! :D Hope everyone had a great Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!!! :D



Have a Fabulous Evening!!! :D

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

You are soooo very welcome Jenn!!!! I'm sooo glad that the storm passed you guys up :) Have a sue-pah evening!

Carolina said...

Amy rocks and this is beyond adorable! So excited you're still getting b-day goodies!

Jena said...

Glad everyone is safe! I hope you have a great week!