Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I miss you...

So here it is peeps...Wednesday! We've made it halfway through the week and only two more days to go!!! LOL!!! :D It's been pretty busy at work, but sometimes I think that's good because it makes the time fly by! :D

Well I didn't get much stamping done last night as I haven't been feeling well. But here is a card I haven't shown you. I made this card for one of the Paper Pretties Stampin' in your Jammies challenges. The challenge was to make a square card, and we all know how much I LOVE square cards! :D Pretty simple and probably the fastest card I have ever made. I used my new paper from Cosmo Cricket called Honey Pie for this sweet little Sophia holding her teddy! :D Added some buttons and whola, you have a cutesy square card! :D

Stamps: Cuddle Me Sophia (Paper Pretties) & Say It In Style (CTMH) Paper: CTMH CS & Honey Pie dp (Cosmo Cricket) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Copics & Chocolate Ink (CTMH) Accents: Buttons & Foam Squares

Well sorry to make this short, but I still need to get ready for work! Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a great day!!! :D


Have a Sunshiney Day!!! :D

12 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, how cute is she?! Love the DP, and especially the buttons! Of course, she makes me want to take a nap. :) Glad you are feeling better!

~amy~ said...

Jenn...what an absolutely cutesy square card! The Honey Pie dp with the buttons is perfect!!! SWEET!!

Laurel said...

So cute! I love the paper and the buttons, I am really into buttons lately!

Kariberry said...

Too Cute! Love the paper and your coloring is.... > Beau~ti~ful! :)

Sandra T. said...

Oh honey...I hope you feel better!!!
Much love,
Sandra

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous!! I love the buttons!!

ka said...

Jenn, I really hope you feel better. About your card, it's beautiful. The buttons compliments the backgrounds and I also think that it did the stamped image justice. It just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us!

Kim said...

Very cute card! I love square cards too!

Carolina said...

You so rocked this challenge!!! Love what you've come up using your Paper Prettie stamps. The buttons are the perfect touch!!!

Barb W said...

Really cute card, Jenn. She's so very sweet and your coloring is so pretty. TFS

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Jenn! It is adorable. . .the buttons are the cutest!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card - love the buttons, dead funky ~x~