Saturday, October 18, 2008

And the Winner is...

Hey there, Happy Saturday Morning! Our morning has been super busy!!! We woke up at 5am and hit the ground running!!! We went to eat breakfast, took my car for an oil change, took clothes to the cleaners, put a load of clothes to wash and cleaned house...WHEW!!!

I'm sorry I don't have anything new to show you right now, I haven't been feeling the best lately so no stamping time for me. Hopefully today I can get some Bella Challenges done & posted, we'll see!!! :D But I do have the winner of the Blog Candy, and the winner is Vicki!!!

Vicki said...
Favorite holiday is definitely Christmas! I love everything about it~the music, the decorations, the family, the snow, and especially the meaning of it all.What a great package of blog candy! You are so sweet and generous!

Congratulations Vicki, email me your addy and I will get your goodies out right away!!! :D Thanks to everyone who participated, I really appreciate it!!! :D

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a Fabulous Weekend!!! :D I'll try and be back later with some Bella cards!!! :D

Happy Stamping!!!

4 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Oh my! This is my first ever blog candy win! I am just so excited! Thank you so much, Jenn~you are just so sweet!

Marjorie said...

Yay!! Congrats to Vicki ^_~

jo said...

Hope you feel better soon Jenn xx

Carolina said...

Woo hoo - congrats Vicki!