Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bella Color & Sketch Challenge #42

Hey there, hope all is well with everyone! :D I had time to work on another Bella Color Challenge #42 and decided to match it with the sketch challenge as well. For this challenge Sparkle chose the colors Cocoa, Star Spangled Blue, Topiary and Sweet Leaf.

Stamps: Chefabella (Stamping Bella) & Say It in Style (CTMH) Paper: Cocoa, Topiary, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy & Star Spangled Blue CS (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & Copics Accents: CTMH Buttons, Green Lace Ribbon (May Arts), CB Swiss Dots, Pop Dots, Mat Pack & Piercer, Staples & Colonial White Waxy Flax (CTMH)

I decided I would use Chefabella for this challenge. I've had her for a while, but this is the first time she's been inked (gasp!) LOL!!! :D I am really pleased with how this card turned out! I had my doubts at first, because I wasn't too sure about the colors, but I just rolled with it and think she came out great!!!:D Well I'm not gonna go too into detail with this one as I'm still trying to catch up on the challenges!!! But if you have any questions, just ask!!! Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great evening!!! :D

Happy Stamping!!! :D

10 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She turned out great! I love your ribbon!

~amy~ said...

Great card Jenn! I love the ribbon you used...

Carla said...

OH< CUTE! Love the trim and the buttons, Jenn!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the texture of this, Jenn! And, I am a sucker for a card with buttons. So pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute...love your embellishments!!

Vicki Burns said...

Lovey the buttons! This would make a great Thanksgiving card!

Carolyn said...

How cute is that! I love the colors/LO .

Stacey said...

Wow! I love chefabella! Fab bold colours ~x~

Barb said...

Lovin' the lace on this one! How clever!

Carolina said...

So much cuteness...can't believe I've been missing out on all your great cards! Love this one - the buttons and the ribbon are just the perfect touch for your amazing coloring!