Saturday, October 25, 2008

Prettie Saturday!!!

Hey there, Happy Saturday!!! :D I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend!!! :D We are about to head out to my nephew's first soccer game so I gotta make this quick! I'm so sorry I didn't post on Prettie Thursday, so I hope this will do! :D I wasn't too sure about this card, but the more I look at it the more I love it!!! :D I used the super cute Trim the Tree Sophia who is the November Stamp of the month!!! I paired her with my Just Chillin papers from CTMH, not your traditional Christmas colors, but I love it! :D I also used last weeks sketch challenge over on the Prettie Forum that the fabulous Danielle made, isn't it great?!?! :D I'm sure I'll be using this sketch again soon! :D

Stamps: Trim the Tree Sophia (Paper Pretties) Paper: Just Chillin dp & CTMH CS Ink: Copics Accents: Silver Brads (CTMH), Mat Pack & Piercer, Snowflake Punch & White Twill (Martha Stewart), Corner Rounder & Jewel Brads (Making Memories)

Well I'm sorry this post is short and quick, but I have to finish getting ready to head out! I hope to be back later today with some more creations, so stay tuned! :D Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Happy Stamping!!! :D

21 comments:

Carla said...

Really cute, Jenn!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love it! I'm still sad about Breeze though, lol. Still trying to get over it. :) Have fun at the game.

Lori said...

Jennifer,
She is so cute. Love the paper with the snow flake.

Sandra said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing and have fun at the soccer game.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so pretty! :)

Love the snowflakes and the way they reflect the bursts on the paper!

Leslie said...

This card is so pretty, I love it. One of these days I am going to have to invest in some stamps from somewhere other then CTMH but then I would also have to use them! LOL Beautiful artwork.
Leslie

~amy~ said...

Sweet card Jenn! Love the snowflakes! Hope you had fun at the soccer game!

Jamie Martin said...

This is a super cute Christmas card :) Have fun a the soccer game!

Kim Burmeister said...

Very pretty! Love this paper. Too bad it is retiring. Great job!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Sooooo pretty! Love the jeweled tones and the snowflakes! Great job on this one!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh gosh, Jenn! This is precious! The coloring you did is fabulous! You placed every single embellishment perfectly in balance with the patterened paper... it's such a pretty card to look at! Great job!!

I'm sorry I've been absent for so long! Glad to be back... you're such an inspiration!

gillyflower said...

what a gorgeous card
looks kinda retro to me love the colour combo
gill

Marjorie said...

She's darling!!

Barb said...

She's adorable, Jenn! And your card is so so cute! I love those snowflakes and MAN! your Copic coloring is always awesome! TFS.

Carolyn said...

She's Adorable! I love your coloring!

Laurel said...

Great card, the paper suits that stamp perfectly!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Jenn!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Jenn!! I LOVE every bit of this beauty!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome Jenn!!! Love it!!

Carolina said...

Adorable Jenn - love the snowflake and the perfect dp to go with it!

Stacey said...

I am in love with this card! The colours, the layout, the snowflake - everything! ~x~