Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prettie Thursday!!!

Happy, Happy Thursday everyone!!! :D I feel like a new woman today having got my hair cut and colored yesterday...feels so good! :D I have a super quick card I made for you today on this Prettie Thursday! :D I was so excited to do this card because I have been itching to use this Simply Special stamp from Paper Pretties...isn't it just darling?!?! And I have been dying to use my new Urban Prairie paper from Basic Grey...I absolutely love it!!!! :D

Stamps: Simply Special (Paper Pretties) & Say It in Style (CTMH) Paper: Urban Prairie (Basic Grey) & CTMH White Daisy, Sunflower, Hollyhock & Breeze CS Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & CTMH & Copic Markers Accents: White Daisy Bigger Brads (CTMH), Paper Piercer, Black Button (Creative Cafe), Ghost Flowers (Heidi Swapp) & Pop Dots

This card is a standard A2 size card and I used Breeze CS as my base. I cut a 1/4" shorter piece of Hollyhock CS and then layered my Urban Prairie dp onto that. I then added four White Daisy Bigger Brads in each corner and taped it to my base. Next I stamped my image on White Daisy CS and colored it with my Copics & CTMH Markers. The water can looks more red here than pink but it's a really pretty pink IRL. I hate that I don't get good lighting...moving on! I then layered it onto a piece of Sunflower CS and pierced around the image. Next step i just added a ghost flower and black button to the top left corner of my image and pop dotted it onto my base...easy peasy! :D

Don't forget to stop on over at the huge sale Paper Pretties has going on right now! :D Everything in the store is 75% off with the exception of the Prettie Stamps and Swavorski Crystals. I'm sure there is something there that you just can't live without!!! :D Also while you're there take a look at the new Paper Pretties blog called The Paper Clip!!! :D You can also subscribe and get updates and know everything going on at Paper Pretties!!! :D So go check it out, k!!! :D Thanks for stopping by today!!! :D

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet Card Jenn...lovin' that BG Urban Prairie dp!

Mistylynn said...

What a wonderful blog you have here. Your card designs are amazing. I love the pp beanies on your snowmen!
Take care.
Misty

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous girl...love it!!

Alanna said...

Love the card and the paper is to die for.

Barb W said...

Such a cute card, Jenn! That DP is gorgeous. Love your coloring skills,too! ;D

Lori said...

Cute card. Love the paper. I joined Paper Pretties and got my November SOM. I can't wait to ink her up. It was your card that inspired me to sign up.
Hugs,
Lori

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a beautiful card and sweet, cheery colors! I LOVE it!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I wanna see a pic of your new hair! :)

Stacey said...

Bright and sunny and gorgeous! ~x~

Barb W said...

TAG! I've tagged you with a different kind of tag. You can read about it on my blog. Here is the link for you...

http://thebuzzfromqueenb.blogspot.com/2008/11/different-kind-of-tag.html

Scrapping Julie said...

super cute!

pat said...

Awesome card!!
glad you shared it...
Now let's see a picture of your new hair!!

Pat

Julie Masse said...

Very cute - the paper is so pretty with this image! :)

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

Super sweet, Jenn! The sentiment is perfect for this card! Love the ghost flower embellishment.

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE the colors and the DP!

I know what you mean about the hair~got mine done on Tuesday. It was nice to cover up my granny grays! LOL

Christi said...

I am in LOVE with this card!! Gorgeous!!!!

Tickle Me Pink said...

Woo hoo for getting your hair all pampered!!! Lovey the card, that paper is so darling!

The Prettie Girls said...

This is GAWJUS Jenn!! I just put this card on the PP blog as the Prettie Card of the Week! You ROCK girl!!!