Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prettie Thursday!!!

Happy, Happy Thursday everyone!!! :D I feel like a new woman today having got my hair cut and colored yesterday...feels so good! :D I have a super quick card I made for you today on this Prettie Thursday! :D I was so excited to do this card because I have been itching to use this Simply Special stamp from Paper Pretties...isn't it just darling?!?! And I have been dying to use my new Urban Prairie paper from Basic Grey...I absolutely love it!!!! :D

Stamps: Simply Special (Paper Pretties) & Say It in Style (CTMH) Paper: Urban Prairie (Basic Grey) & CTMH White Daisy, Sunflower, Hollyhock & Breeze CS Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & CTMH & Copic Markers Accents: White Daisy Bigger Brads (CTMH), Paper Piercer, Black Button (Creative Cafe), Ghost Flowers (Heidi Swapp) & Pop Dots

This card is a standard A2 size card and I used Breeze CS as my base. I cut a 1/4" shorter piece of Hollyhock CS and then layered my Urban Prairie dp onto that. I then added four White Daisy Bigger Brads in each corner and taped it to my base. Next I stamped my image on White Daisy CS and colored it with my Copics & CTMH Markers. The water can looks more red here than pink but it's a really pretty pink IRL. I hate that I don't get good lighting...moving on! I then layered it onto a piece of Sunflower CS and pierced around the image. Next step i just added a ghost flower and black button to the top left corner of my image and pop dotted it onto my base...easy peasy! :D

Don't forget to stop on over at the huge sale Paper Pretties has going on right now! :D Everything in the store is 75% off with the exception of the Prettie Stamps and Swavorski Crystals. I'm sure there is something there that you just can't live without!!! :D Also while you're there take a look at the new Paper Pretties blog called The Paper Clip!!! :D You can also subscribe and get updates and know everything going on at Paper Pretties!!! :D So go check it out, k!!! :D Thanks for stopping by today!!! :D

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet Card Jenn...lovin' that BG Urban Prairie dp!

Misty said...

What a wonderful blog you have here. Your card designs are amazing. I love the pp beanies on your snowmen!
Take care.
Misty

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous girl...love it!!

Alanna said...

Love the card and the paper is to die for.

Barb said...

Such a cute card, Jenn! That DP is gorgeous. Love your coloring skills,too! ;D

Lori said...

Cute card. Love the paper. I joined Paper Pretties and got my November SOM. I can't wait to ink her up. It was your card that inspired me to sign up.
Hugs,
Lori

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a beautiful card and sweet, cheery colors! I LOVE it!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I wanna see a pic of your new hair! :)

Stacey said...

Bright and sunny and gorgeous! ~x~

Barb said...

TAG! I've tagged you with a different kind of tag. You can read about it on my blog. Here is the link for you...

http://thebuzzfromqueenb.blogspot.com/2008/11/different-kind-of-tag.html

Scrapping Julie said...

super cute!

pat said...

Awesome card!!
glad you shared it...
Now let's see a picture of your new hair!!

Pat

Unknown said...

Very cute - the paper is so pretty with this image! :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Super sweet, Jenn! The sentiment is perfect for this card! Love the ghost flower embellishment.

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the colors and the DP!

I know what you mean about the hair~got mine done on Tuesday. It was nice to cover up my granny grays! LOL

Christi Flores said...

I am in LOVE with this card!! Gorgeous!!!!

Marjorie said...

Woo hoo for getting your hair all pampered!!! Lovey the card, that paper is so darling!

Christie Ortman said...

This is GAWJUS Jenn!! I just put this card on the PP blog as the Prettie Card of the Week! You ROCK girl!!!