Thursday, November 20, 2008

Prettie Thursday!!!

Hey there! It's another Prettie Thursday here on my blog! You might want to get out your shades for this one as I used some pretty bright colors for my card today!!! :D I've had this Off to School Sophia for a while now and decided she finally needed to see some ink! :D I also used this sketch that Danielle challenged us with a few weeks ago! :D Danielle always has a challenge up on Thursday's, so I wonder what she has cookin' for us today! :D

Stamps: Off to School (Paper Pretties) Paper: Just Chillin dp & Watermelon, White Daisy & Kiwi CS (CTMH) Ink: Brilliance & Copic Markers Accents: Ghost Stars (Heidi Swapp), White Daisy Brads (CTMH), Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Threading Water Punch (Fiskars), & Pop Dots

I didn't put a sentiment on this card, but I do know I want to send it to my little niece. She loves to make cards with me so I know she will LOVE it! :D Sorry this is short, but I've got a busy day ahead of me!

Before I leave, make sure you stop by and see what's going on at the Paper Pretties blog called The Paper Clip. You can sign up to get all kinds of details and happenings over at Paper Pretties! :D And don't forget that there is still a sale going on at the Pretties Boutique! Everything in the store is a whopping 75% off with the exception of the Pretties stamps and Swavorski Crystals!!!! So what are you waiting for?!?! LOL!!! :D

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

12 comments:

pat said...

Very pretty card!!

Pat

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww Jenn too cute! How are you feeling, hon?

Lori said...

She is so cute. I am going to have to join you and make my "Pretties" cards on Thursday.

Jena said...

Oh, so darling - I absolutely LOVE those colors together - TFS!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!!!! I love the colors Jenn...soooo perfect! Have a super weekend!!

Carolina said...

Darlin' PP card - love the bright fun colors with this image!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!! Love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

WOW Jenn! This is FABU! LOVE these colors!!!

Veronica said...

Oh my goodness this is so fantastic.

Scrapping Julie said...

precious. love the vibrant colors!

Laurel said...

This is so cute! Love the acetate stars on the corner!

Barb said...

Really cute,Jenn. Love the colors and the stars are perfect! She looks so happy!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!