Friday, January 9, 2009

Well it's been a while...

Hey there...Happy New Year! :D I hope each and every one of you had Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Ours was great and I was so not ready to come back to work when it was all done.

My husband and I were on vacation the week after Christmas and let me tell ya...we did absolutely nothing. I haven't even stamped one thing since my last post...isn't that crazy?!?! Well I've missed it terribly so I hope to get my table clean and organized this weekend so I can start creating!!! :D I got the "Janome Sew Mini" for Christmas and I can't wait to use it. I have no idea how to even work it...but I think I can figure it out, plus I plan to look at some of Jody Morrow's tutorials...Sew You Want To Sew?

Well if I haven't been stamping then what have I been doing?!?! Well I got the Twilight book as a stocking stuffer and I wasn't sure how I would like it, but I LOVED IT!!!! : D It was all I could do to finish reading so I could go watch the movie...and it surely didn't disappoint. I immediately went and got the second book "New Moon" and finished it within two days...and right now I'm on the third book "Eclipse". So this is where most of might time has been spent....crazy huh?!?! LOL!!! :D

Well I hope you all haven't given up on me posting...I hope to get back in the swing of things real soon!!! :D Take care and hope you have a fabulous weekend!!! See ya' soon! :D

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Your back!!!!!!!! So glad to see you again. The twilight books are so awesome. Happy New Year Jennifer!

Sparkplug17 said...

I just started #4 2 days ago...you'll love 3. I got tired of Bella being depressed in 2, lol. Gotta love the books! :)

jo said...

Hi Jenn and Happy New Year! I hope it brings you good health and happiness.
I'm on book #4 at the moment - Breaking Dawn and won't give anything away LOL!!

Lori said...

Sounds like the perfect vacation. I keep hearing so much about those books. I might just have to give them a try.

Barb said...

Hey Jenn! I completely understand the 'Twilight' abscence. My family didn't see me for a whole week, while I read the series! LOL!

Leslie said...

Jenn,
Welcome to the Twilight Annyomous (sp?) The movie comes out on the 21st of March. I can't wait. I voluteered at the release party for Breaking Dawn. So much fun, one of the teenages was dressed in brown from head to toe with a headband with ears on her back she had a pinned on sign that said Emmett's Dinner. She looked like a little teddy bear. It was really cute.
-Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi. Welcome back to blogland.

I love Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. The movie? Not so much...

Jena said...

I've been wondering about you lately - missin' your awesome artwork! Sounds like you had a great time, though, and I completely understand about the books, they pull you in! Take care and can't wait to see your first creations of the new year!

PaperAddictJenn said...

Good to see you're back. Reading those books can definitely affect blogging, crafting, and everything else, but they are so worth it!

Carolina said...

Good to hear from you...glad you took some time to relax, read and enjoy your hubby's company! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year for us!

Scrapping Julie said...

jenn, glad to see you back. i have missed your creations. I was the same way with twilight series. i read them all in 2-3 day increments. they were just so hard to put down!!

Carolyn said...

Hey just checking in on yoU, Hope you are doing well!! Miss ya! :)