Friday, August 7, 2009

Time For An Update

Hey there! Well I figured it's about time to give you guys an update on how things are going.

I am doing absolutely terrific!!! Today I am 13wks and I am so glad to be over that first trimester hump. Now I feel like I can relax a little. Though the first trimester did come with some complications. I was on bed rest for a couple a weeks, which by the way was torturous. But I've been back at work for about 4wks now and everything is fine with the baby and I. I'm still feeling quite tired but I'm hoping that will all go away soon. There's so much that I want to do, but just don't have the energy.

I've had many ultrasounds since I had to stay with the fertility clinic till I was 10wks. But Tuesday was the first time that we had actually heard the baby's heartbeat and it was so AWESOME!!! :) My due date is Feb. 12, 2010 and in 8wks. we will find out if we are having a boy or girl. I absolutely cannot wait till we find out...I really want a little girl! :) My husband wants a boy for fear of having a girl first will make him too soft! LOL!!! :) But it really doesn't matter as long as our baby is healthy!!! :)

Thanks to everyone who left me comments on my last post. You all are so very, very sweet! :) Hope to get back to doing something crafty soon!!! I just placed a Bella order so hoping those will get my mojo flowing! :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by! :) Take Care ~ Jenn

10 comments:

Jena said...

Glad to hear an update and that things are going well. I wish you and your growing family the best! Oh, and I have something to send to you if you'd let me know your mailing address - e-mail me at jvdevries22@hotmail.com

Take care!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am so happy things are going well!! Keep us updated!!

naomi chokr said...

sooo good to hear from you again! I cant wait to see your creations again. you sound so happy and im so happy for you...before you know it you'll be sharing pictures of your baby soon. be sure to let us all know what your babys gender will be. take care!!

Scrapping Julie said...

OH JENN!!!!! i am soooo glad for you! i was worried because you havnt posted in a while that something was wrong. i am so releaved all is well! congrats again and enjoy this time. i LOVED being pregnant. watching your belly grow was the best thing ever.

Carolyn said...

Soo Soo happy for you!! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

jo said...

So glad everything is going well for you all Jenn. xx

Ramsey said...

I'm so glad things are better for you, Jenn! Feb. 12th! That's my mom's birthday! :) I know it seems like a ways away, but trust me, it will come fast! :D Keep us updated!

Carolina said...

Oh I'm so over the moon excited! I'm glad your pregnancy is progressing well and though you've had some challenges, I just know in my heart things will be okay in the end. Big HUGS!!!

Teresa Kline said...

congrats on the pregnancy, stay well rested and and enjoy this time of carry your little one....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Scrapping Julie said...

hi jenn! hope all is well.. let us know how you are doing.