Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I've been a little busy...

And this little munchkin is the reason why. It's been crazy busy around my house trying to get on a schedule/routine with the new little one, going back to work and buying a house. Max was born on Feb. 16 and it's been one crazy ride since...but I wouldn't change a thing! :) Here are a few pics of my little one. He's growing so fast and everyone said he would, but I didn't expect it to be that fast! These pictures are within weeks of each other. The last pic is the most recent one...he's 11wks already!

We have finally moved into our new house. Being a first time home buyer is real exciting and I'm just glad that we have a new place for Max to grow up. We are still unpacking boxes, but I know it will all come together soon enough...I just need to be patient...and that's hard to do! LOL!!!






Well thanks for stopping by! Once I get all my crafting goodies unpacked, I hope to be crafting soon. I really, really miss it and hope that in a few weeks I can get back into the groove...it's been way too long! :)

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥sweet♥♥ OMGoodness...such a cutie pie!!!! I'm thrilled for you sista...when you have a chance, pass me your new snail mail:)

Vicki said...

oh wow!!!! Many, many congratulations to you both Jenn, Max looks absolutely adorable and what a beautiful head of hair he has too, thanks for sharing such gorgeous piccies of him. Congrats also on the the new house, everything will soon come together but yes it's hard for us girlies to be patient as we all want things done yesterday....lol!!! Take care luvly and huge congrats again, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats on the new house! I'm so excited for you! I miss show gossipping with you. :)

Christi Flores said...

Awww!! HUGE congratulations on this little sweetie and your new house!! Lots of changes!! :)

Sandra MacLean said...

He's soooo freakin cute Jenn!! Love that mop of black hair! Congratulations mama!! On the beautiful little one AND the new house!! It's been a great year for you so far! :)

Denise said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations on both you have a long road ahead of you but make sure to take a little time for yourself so you do not get burned out!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Carolina said...

I'm just over the top excite for you!!! Huge congrats to you...so many fun changes and additions to your life. I wish you all the best and hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day...one of many, many to come!!! Hugs & Smiles.

Carolyn said...

Congrats on your new house!!
Max is ADORABLE! I just wanna pick him up!

Barb said...

Hi Jenn! Lots going on for you these days! Your son is adorable!! So cute! And congrats on the new house!