Saturday, January 19, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #31...

This card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #31!!! This is my first challenge and I was so excited to do it!!! This is a 6" x 6" card using my new stamp set "Angel Whispers". I was so excited to get this set that I knew I had to use it for this challenge. It's a 6 x6 card using White Daisy CS as the base. I random stamped circles on the Blush CS using Blush Ink. Using my corner rounder I made a scalloped edge on the Lilac Mist CS and used my distresser and sanding block to distress the Breeze CS. Using my cirlce punch I then punched out the flowers and added some pastel brads. Then I stamped my flowers and a stem and layered it on a piece of Sweet Leaf CS. I also pop dotted the flowers to give some dimension. This card was very easy to make and I hope you like it as much as I had fun making it!!! Now I am off to bed.

Paper: White Daisy, Blush, Lilac Mist, Breeze, & Sweet Leaf CS (CTMH) Stamps: Angel Whispers, Star Struck (CTMH) Ink: Blush, Sweet Leaf, Lilac Mist, Breeze (CTMH) Other: White Twill (Martha Stewart), Pastel Brads (Spare Parts), Corner Rounder (CTMH) , Circle Punch, Distresser & Sanding Block (CTMH)


Have a Fabulous Weekend!!! :D

No comments: