Friday, January 18, 2008

Silhouette...

Happy Friday!!!! Hope everyone had a great week!!!! I am ready for some rest and relaxation this weekend, and of course some STAMPIN!!!! So I have to say that I "shamelessly cased" this card from Marjorie Eno's blog. Check out her card here on her blog. I knew I wanted to use the new Silhouette Creative Basics that CTMH just came out with, and when I saw her card I thought it was AMAZING and I just had to make one for myself. ;)

This is a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 card. You can't tell in the picture, but I ended up using clear EP on the word "LOVE" and the "Big Heart". I originally had just stamped the scrolls on the pink cardstock in "Baby Pink", but you really couldn't see it. It was just really, really light! So I decided I would emboss the scrolls on the pink CS and the "Heart" on the circle tag with clear EP. You can't tell in the photo, but it really looks alot better in real life now that I embossed it!!!! I ended up sponging "Baby Pink" around the "LOVE" and the "Big Heart". I also used my paper piercer, just piercing a straight line on the top and bottom of the black CS (hard to tell in the photo). I also pop dotted the "Big Heart" and used our "Big Pink Blooms". And I just want to give a big "THANKS" to Marjorie for creating such a beautiful card!!!!!!

Paper: Silhouette Creative Basics, Black, Colonial White, & Baby Pink CS (CTMH) Stamps: Soul Mates & February Word Puzzle Ink: Black & Baby Pink Other: CTMH Just Blooms & Big Pink Blooms, Black Waxy Flax & Black Stitched Ribbon (CTMH), black brad (Spare Parts), Clear EP, Sponge, Pop dots, Circle Punch


Have a Fabulous Weekend!!! :D

1 comment:

Lori Craig said...

OH I really, really like this. Black and Ivory..so classic. Beautiful card!