Friday, February 29, 2008

Free Spirit

Good Morning!!! I can't believe I am still up but I wanted to post something b/f I went to bed. My brother's birthday is on Tuesday so my family and I are taking him to dinner tonight. I love spending time with my family and can't wait to see everyone. I am so glad that we all live in the same town and actually get together all the time as much as we can!!! :D I made him this birthday card...and I really like the simplicity of it.

Stamps: Happy Birthday & Free Spirit (CTMH) Paper: Free Spirit DP, Cocoa CS, Indian Corn Blue CS, & Colonial White CS (CTMH) Ink: Indian Corn Blue (CTMH) Other: Sanding Block (CTMH), Circle Punch

4 comments:

Toni said...

Masculine, kind of grungy, streamlined and classy -- is your brother like that, too?

Carla said...

This is a good one, Jenn! I hope you guys have a great time tonight! I miss my brothers! The oldest is in SC, the next oldest is in CA and I'm in OK! Baby sister is in CO!! Dad is in AR!!!

Maren said...

Simple, elegant and yet masculine! Perfect for your brother!!

Marjorie said...

Nice!! I love this simple guy card! I have such a hard time making them, lol. This is perfect!