Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mass Production...

So I wanted to try some very simple cards that I could mass produce but just use different sentiments! All the cards are regular A2 cards with White Daisy Textured CS as the base. I used my Angel Whispers stamp set and some buttons from my stash to complete all these cards!!! My flower image didn't come out clear, no matter how much I inked it, but I like it!!! :D I also used my "For Every Occasion" stamp set for all the sentiments. Hope you like!!! :D

Colors: Orchid Bouquet & Breeze
Colors: Pink Carnation & Sring IrisColors: Spring Iris & KiwiColors: Lilac Mist & Sunkiss Yellow
Colors: Baby Pink & Key Lime
Colors: Crystal Blue & Taffy
Stamps: Angel Whispers & For Every Occasion (CTMH) Paper: White Daisy Textured CS (CTMH) Other: Buttons from my stash, Colonial White Waxy Flax (CTMH)

11 comments:

Carla said...

I think they are wonderful! I think it looks fine that they didn't come out perfectly-that happens sometimes on textured cardstock, but I like the look.

Jamie Martin said...

All of these are very cute, great idea :)

Toni said...

These are so spare and wonderful -- if I could only learn to STOP MYSELF!!! I keep thinking it needs just one more 'something' and then suddenly it's a mess. I need to print off one of these as a reminder and push-pin it to the back of my righthand! I never do batches of cards because of this embellishment handicap of mine (ha!)

Elisabeth said...

Those are simple but yet so powerful and elegant!! Great job!!

P.S. I'm popping over from SBS12. =)

Carolina said...

These turned out adorable and would a great idea and layout for mass production!

Laurel said...

Those are great. I have that stamp set too and love it. I like how you used buttons for the centers.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love them all!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Fantastic cards! It doesn't matter about the inking. I think the textured cardstock gives it a sort of distressed look. Really nice. If it does bother you a bit, you can ink it up as much as you can and then try "huffing" on it before stamping on the cardstock.

Maren said...

WOW! These are adorable! Love those button centers!

Marjorie said...

Fun!! I love your mass production cards and how you used different color combos! The button in the center is the perfect touch!

jo said...

These are all so lovely!