Saturday, April 19, 2008

Boom-Di-Ada Flap Card

Hey All!!! Can I just say what a BEAUTIFUL day today was. The weather was awesome here in Houston!!! I wanted to show you a quick flip card I made using Rose Ann's Tutorial on SCS. The tutorial was super easy to do and I just love the outcome of this little flap card. I used the Boom-Di-Ada paper and the Cottage Floral stamp set for the flowers on the flap. I faux stitched on the flap, piercing the edge and using my white gel pen.

I also wanted to show you the inside of the flip card. I cut a piece of cardstock for the middle and embellished it with the flower on the corner. You can either write something or stamp on the cardstock...I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet so I left it blank. In the tutorial Rose Ann used magnets, but I decided I would just used velcro dots to seal the card...either way it works!!! Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening...I am off to watch a movie with my hubby!!! :D

Stamps: Cottage Floral (CTMH) Paper: Hollyhock & Colonial White CS (CTMH) Ink: Autumn Terracotta, Hollyhock & Sweet Leaf (CTMH) Accents: Sunkiss Yellow Bigger Brad (CTMH), Twill Ribbon (CTMH), Hollyhock Brad (CTMH)

Have a Fabulous Evening!!!


No comments: